Do you have any idea of what you could buy if you had one Bitcoin? The truth is that Bitcoin prices keep soaring and plummeting and one often has no idea what he can actually buy for 1 Bitcoin when there is a price surge. Here are some of the things that you can actually buy with a Bitcoin:
- Gold: Using 1 Bitcoin it may actually be possible to buy an ounce of gold. Gold has always been a safe haven for investors to protect their investments against uncertainty. It has worked successfully as a physical store of value that is reassuring and has been there since ancient times unlike the currencies and securities that keep coming out and vanishing overnight. While Bitcoin does not have a physical existence it is proving to be a safe investment for people who are considering an alternative to gold.
- Ethereum: If you are not keen to buy gold you can consider investing in another crypto coin like Ethereum. For 1 Bitcoin it is possible to get 67.9 Ethereum in 2019, according to the then-available prices from Kraken. This relatively newer crypto coin Ethereum has shown great promise for investors because of its smart contracts. This allows entrepreneurs to create self-executing companies by launching applications on the blockchain.
- Pizzas: For the foodie, 1 Bitcoin could be your ticket to a handful of pizzas. Did you know that in May 2010 an individual paid 10,000 Bitcoins to get 2 Papa John’s pizzas? Now, this amount is worth almost $12.8 million.
- Netflix streaming: If you are a television addict and a movie buff, you will find it rather exciting to know that you can actually enjoy almost 78 hours of Netflix for a single Bitcoin. For someone who is not keen to adjust his portfolio and only interested in pampering himself, this can be a great option. You can get so many hours of seamless streaming with 1 Bitcoin and entertain yourself to your heart’s content.
- Weed: Did you know that you can actually buy 3-6 ounces of marijuana with a single Bitcoin? Prices of weed will differ from one state to another but it is indeed possible to get yourself as many as 6 ounces when you shop at Oregon which has the cheapest market.
- Travel: For the globetrotter there can be no better way to spend his Bitcoin than by traveling all over the world. You can actually use 1 Bitcoin to get an impressive mileage. It may be possible for you to fly almost all over the globe for a single Bitcoin.
These are some of the exciting things that you could think of doing if you had money equivalent to a single Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are never steady and forecasting the movement is very hard. But, at the same time, this gives you an idea of the kind of things that you could enjoy when you own a Bitcoin.